Promise Plus Warranty
All products are fully warranted against manufacturer defect for 6 months (180 days) from the date of purchase when used under normal conditions for the purpose intended. If the product is defective, we will replace or refund for the full purchase price for 180 days from the date of purchase.
- In some cases individual brands may offer a warranty beyond the 180 days but it will be up to the discretion of those brands to fulfill that warranty.
- All product returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and/or website order number.
- If the product is not defective it must be in “like new” condition. Returns will not be accepted for products that are worn, washed or soiled. Please try-on and wear your product in a clean environment to ensure comfort.
- Closeout/Clearance items may not be returned. All Closeout/Clearance item sales are final.
- Returns will not be accepted if the product has been subjected to excessive/unusual wear (cuts, burns, chemical or acid burns, etc), mistreatment or poor fitting if worn and soiled. Please note, if your return is denied due to the above rules, you will be notified by email the reason for denying and have the option of having your product returned to you or purchasing a new item.
If shoes were not purchased from SlipGrips.com or any other Rocky Brands affiliate website, the warranty is void
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
With every purchase of a pair of Slip-Resistant footwear, SlipGrips offers a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee.
If a customer is not completely satisfied with the comfort of our shoes, they may return them within 60 days for a full refund.
- All product returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- All product returns must be taken to the location where the footwear was purchased.
- Refunds will not be considered if shoes have been subject to unusual wear, mistreatment or poor fitting.
To request a Return Authorization, click here